Here’s Simon Drake (middle) recently collecting an “NHBC Pride in the Job Award” on behalf of Brideoak Homes.
The award is one of the most highly regarded accolades in the house-building industry, dedicated to recognising site managers who achieve the highest standards in house building. Only sites registered for an NHBC warranty are eligible to compete and more than 250 judges across the UK apply a robust and meticulous judging process to around 16,000 sites across the UK. Brideoak Homes won by being able to demonstrate excellence and commitment to producing homes of outstanding quality.
“The Pride in the Job award is the highest industry accolade a site manager can receive. It’s great to see our business recognised on a national stage and gives well deserved reward and recognition to all the members of our team for their skill and commitment to delivering high-quality homes”
Brideaok Homes is in fact no stranger to receiving recognition of its quality from the NHBC. Other recent awards won include:
- Quality Award 2017 for Marians Walk, Berry Hill
- Quality Award 2018 for Whitchurch, Ross-on-Wye
- Seal of Excellence 2018 for Whitchurch, Ross-on-Wye
- Regional (West) Award 2018 for Whitchurch, Ross-on-Wye
- Quality Award 2019 for Lilly Close, Christchurch
- Nominated for Seal of Excellence & Regional (West) Award for Lilly Close, Christchurch
For more details please visit http://www.nhbc.co.uk